Hose Advisory Service
Failed hose assemblies require time and resources that have a direct effect on the bottom line. It's better to be prepared by taking a preventative approach. Team up with our experts to help you:
- DRIVE FACILITY EFFICIENCIES - Save time and resources while being able to focus on more pressing priorities.
- REDUCE PLANT MAINTENANCE COSTS - Prevent costs associated with continuously replacing the same problem hoses, unplanned downtime and wasted product.
- EXTEND HOSE LIFE - Save money through proper hose selection and installation, because an optimally routed hose and end connection combination will have a longer life.
- MASTER HOSE MAINTENANCE - Better predict when systems will need attention and understand what steps are necessary to keep everything running smoothly with a customized PM schedule.
- INCREASE SAFETY - Keep your plant and processes safe, predictable and dependable with leak-tight products and best practices to reduce the risk of injuries and environmental damage.
What to Expect:
- A thorough discussion of your facility's goals
- An initial walk-through to determine scope of work at no cost
- An on-site visual analysis of all hose systems
- A Swagelok-reviewed and approved report that details:
- Overall findings
- Prioritized improvement recommendations and suggestions with replacement options
- Preventative maintenance schedules and hose inspection recommendations for your specific facility
- A hose register update with our survey findings or creation of a new database, depending on your needs
If you're tired of replacing the same hose, fixing the same leaks, or if you're interested in learning more click or tap the button below or contact your account manager and get started today!