Essential Oil Extraction
Partner with a local fluid system expert for all your extraction system needs
Extraction is a complex process, and the science behind the fluid systems that support these processes is an area we have decades of experience. No matter if your extraction process uses CO2, ethanol or some form of hydrocarbon, lean on our expertise to lower energy costs, improve safety, and avoid unnecessary downtime or wasted raw material.
We can help with:
- Proper product selection for your extraction system
- Training in tube bending, tube fitting installation and hose advisory, and more
- System design and assembly
- Quick turn-around on reliable replacement parts
Lower energy costs, improve safety, and avoid unnecessary downtime or wasted raw materials. Call us at 208-524-2342 or email by clicking below.
Avoid unnecessary downtime with reliable and readily available replacement parts
Our friendly staff has the knowledge and experience to help you choose the correct component, no matter your extraction method.
- Readily available replacement parts means getting the parts you need, when you need them
- Thousands of components in stock spread across four locations in Idaho, Utah, and Wyoming.
- Leaning on our expertise to help select the correct component protects critical equipment, and keeps operators safe
- All parts backed by industry-leading Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty
Ensure those working on your systems have the know-how to keep equipment running and production moving.
- Hose Advisory - learn what you need to always select and install the correct hose for your application. This will help cut down on the number of times a hose needs to be replaced, lowering costs and needless downtime
- Tube Fitting Installation - increase the reliability of your system, reduce potential leak points, speed completion of installs/maintenance, and ensure the safety of operators
- Tube Bending - learn how to properly prep and bend tubing. Properly bent tubing is critical to the overall health of any fluid system — and gives a clean, professional look to any system
For more information on available training courses give us a call at 208.524.2342 or click below.
Design and Assembly Support
If you are looking to upgrade or expand your system or if you need a quick, one-off assembly we can help you get it done.
- Engineer on staff to assist with system design needs
- Each assembly built by Swagelok® Certified technicians with nearly 20 years combined experience in fluid system assembly
- Each assembly is backed by the industry-leading Swagelok® Limited Lifetime Warranty
Watch this 2 minute video by clicking below or call us at 208-524-2342 to learn more.